Setting up SBCGlobal email to iPhone is possible with a few simple steps. Navigate through this post until the end if you are not sure how to add SBCGlobal email to iPhone and find the relevant steps. Besides, this post also elaborates on the standard requirements to get the job done. For instance, POP and SMTP settings on your iPhone. You need to be very careful when carrying out the job. Moreover, you also need to be cautious when entering the data and important credentials. Here, you can get to know how to add SBCGlobal email to iPhone and some crucial points when performing the task. Let’s start!
What is SBCGlobal Email?
SBCGlobal email is a popular email service provider rolled out in 1882 and still serves people with its excellent features. This service was originally offered by Southwestern Bell Corporation or SBG in short. In the present day, it has been rebranded under the AT&T name and email accounts have migrated to the AT&T Yahoo! service. There are several users who have continued using the SBCGlobal email addresses for their day-to-day communication. You can set up your email on your preferred devices and access it with the help of a stable Internet connection.
Setup Process of SBCGlobal Email on iPhone
Now that you have made up your mind to set up SBCGlobal email to your iPhone, follow the below-given steps with the utmost care and attention:
• Open your iPhone and then go to the Settings option.
• Thereafter, you need to navigate through the Mail, Contact, and Calendar options.
• Moving ahead, click Add Account option located underneath the Other tab, if you are unable to locate SBCGlobal.Net anywhere.
Here, you need to select available and fill in the details given below:
• Name: Name of the user.
• Email: SBCGlobal login email address.
• Password: Create a new password for your email.
• Description: You may want to add a description of the account; however, it is optional.
Choose IMAP settings located underneath Incoming Mail Server and provide the following details:
• Hostname: imap.mail.att.net
• Username: The SBCGlobal email address will serve as the user name.
• Password: Enter the accurate sbcglobal.net mail account password.
To proceed further in this procedure, you need to enter the below-asked details of the outgoing server:
• Hostname: smtp.mail.att.net
• Username: Your SBCGlobal email address only is your username.
• Password: The password sbcglobal.net mail account password.
• Now click on the Save button.
• Follow the given series of action Settings >> Sbcglobal account >> Advanced.
Once done, you need to type the following details under Incoming Settings:
• SSL: Yes
• Authentication: Enter your email password
• Server Port: 993
Enter the below-given details under Outgoing Settings.
• SSL: Yes
• Authentication: Password
• Server Port: 465
Following the steps mentioned above will help you in adding your SBCGlobal email account to your iPhone. You can access your email even on the go and work flexibly anytime, anywhere.
How to log into the SBCGlobal email account?
If you want to log into your SBCGlobal email account on your iPhone, go to the login page offered by AT&T. Once the login page opens, enter the accurate login credentials, that is your user name and password and then click on the Sign-In button located underneath the boxes. If you are using your personal computer for logging into your email account, you can choose the “Keep Me Signed In option and you don’t need to enter your login credentials again and again. On the login page, you can access your email with many additional domains, such as @snet.net, @bellsouth.net, @flash.net and more.
How to Reset the SBCGlobal email password?
Forgot your SBCGlobal email password and are unable to access your email account? Below are the steps to reset your SBCGlobal password:
• Launch your default browser, type as att.net in the search box and click Enter button.
• Now click on the Sign In button located in the upper-right corner.
• Thereafter, you need to click on Forgot Password link.
• Provide the required information, such as User ID, last name, and ReCaptcha and click on the Continue button.
• Using the drop-down list, you will have to choose a suitable password recovery option.
• Next, select Security Questions and give their correct answers.
• You may now create a new password for your SBCGlobal email account.
• Once done, re-type your password to confirm it.
• In the end, click the Yes button and it will save the changes you have made.
You can now log into your password with your new password.
How to change your SBCGloabl password on your iPhone?
It is wise to change your SBCGlobal password regularly to keep your account safe. To change your password, follow the below-described steps:
• First thing first, log into your SBCGlobal.net by visiting att.net.
• Now go to Email Settings wherein, you need to click on the Change Password option.
• Moving ahead, enter your current email and password accurately and click OK.
• Thereafter, enter a new password and click OK to save it.
Note: Choose a strong password, which is a combination of letters and numbers and should contain at least one special character.
Unable to connect SBCGlobal email to my iPhone. What to do?
Adding your SBCGlobal email to your iPhone can help you harvest the incredible features of your email account anytime, anywhere. Following the steps discussed in this post, you can get the task accomplished with ease. However, if you are facing any difficulty in performing the steps, or have any other related query in your mind, you may reach out to an experienced expert to get the relevant solutions.